SEEKING ALPHA: Desert Mountain Energy: A Way To Play The Worldwide Helium And Neon Crisis
- The Federal Helium Reserve is set to shut down come Sept 2022 but the plant is currently non-operational.
- Supply restrictions in the USA paired with sanctions on Russia might prove to propel helium prices northward.
- Due to the Ukraine situation Neon is being heavily impacted.
- A production plant and several wells are planned. These catalysts might excite the masses.
- Insiders are buying Desert Mountain Energy.
To read the full article, CLICK HERE